Re: [ydn-javascript] SimpleDialog in Tabview

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Caxton,

      You will probably need to provide a link to your page in order to get help with an issue like this one.

      -Eric

      On May 26, 2009, at 11:59 PM, Caxton wrote:

      Hi,

      I have two problems when using simpledialog in tabview.

      First, there is a datatable within simpledialog, and the datatable's broders show on the screen; the broders disappear after the simpledialog shown.

      Second, when the simpledialog shown, the objects in the page are blocked(include simpledialog) .

      However, these two problem are not appear on Firefox or do not use tabview.

      Here are screenshots:
      http://picasaweb. google.com/ kaifu.chan/ Temp#53403940442 81766914
      http://picasaweb. google.com/ kaifu.chan/ Temp#53403940441 63028258

      Please give me a hand.

      Thanks.

      Best regards,

      Caxton

    • Caxton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Dear all:

        I found that simpledialog in tabview has a problem.

        The modal property of simpledialog set to true will cause simpledialog not work.

        However, this property is important and useful.

        Any idea?

        Thanks.

        Caxton
      • Eric Miraglia

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
            Dear Eric:

            Sure.

            http://140.122.184.30/~caxton/test.php

            I try jquery tabview, and it doesn't have this issue.
            So, I adopt jquery tabview instead.

            Caxton

            > Caxton,
            >
            > Do you have a URL you can point people to?
            >
            > -Eric
            >

            > On Jun 1, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Caxton wrote:
            >

            > > Dear all:
            > >
            > > I found that simpledialog in tabview has a problem.
            > >
            > > The modal property of simpledialog set to true will cause
            > > simpledialog not work.
            > >
            > > However, this property is important and useful.
            > >
            > > Any idea?
            > >
            > > Thanks.
            > >
            > > Caxton

          • Caxton