Tab order on YUI DIALOG

  • juliebonniedaisy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      How to change tab order or remove the close (x) from the top right of my dialog. when i tab out of the last data entry field it goes to close instead of Submit
    • juliebonniedaisy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        I figured it out. close: false gets rid of the close button and causes proper tab order

        // Instantiate the Insert dialog
        YAHOO.mydialog.container.dialog1 = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("dialog1",
        { width : "26em", fixedcenter : true, visible : false, constraintoviewport : true, close: false,
        buttons : [ { text:"Submit", handler:handleSubmit, isDefault:true },
        { text:"Cancel", handler:handleCancel } ]
        });