Re: [ydn-javascript] More skins

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Someone was doing some Windows XP-style skin several months ago and had
      a demo page. I don't know how far it went. As it often happens, you
      style the controls you use or will use, it is rare that someone will do
      a full skin for all components.

      Satyam

      Cagatay Civici escribió:

      > Hi,
      >
      > YUI skinning infrastructure has been in quite some time but there's
      > only one built-in theme(sam) taking advantage of this.
      >
      > Are there any plans to add more built-in themes or YUI Skinning is
      > created for users to create their own themes?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Cagatay

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Cagatay,

        The skinning infrastructure was primarily designed to allow you to create your own skins:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/skinning/

        We don't have any new skins in the works for YUI 2.x at this point.

        -Eric

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > YUI skinning infrastructure has been in quite some time but there's only one
        > built-in theme(sam) taking advantage of this.
        >
        > Are there any plans to add more built-in themes or YUI Skinning is created
        > for users to create their own themes?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Cagatay

      • Cagatay Civici