More skins

  • Cagatay Civici
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009

      YUI skinning infrastructure has been in quite some time but there's only one built-in theme(sam) taking advantage of this.

      Are there any plans to add more built-in themes or YUI Skinning is created for users to create their own themes?

      Regards,

      Cagatay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Someone was doing some Windows XP-style skin several months ago and had
        a demo page. I don't know how far it went. As it often happens, you
        style the controls you use or will use, it is rare that someone will do
        a full skin for all components.

        Satyam

        Cagatay Civici escribió:

        > Hi,
        >
        > YUI skinning infrastructure has been in quite some time but there's
        > only one built-in theme(sam) taking advantage of this.
        >
        > Are there any plans to add more built-in themes or YUI Skinning is
        > created for users to create their own themes?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Cagatay

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          Cagatay,

          The skinning infrastructure was primarily designed to allow you to create your own skins:

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/skinning/

          We don't have any new skins in the works for YUI 2.x at this point.

          -Eric

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > YUI skinning infrastructure has been in quite some time but there's only one
          > built-in theme(sam) taking advantage of this.
          >
          > Are there any plans to add more built-in themes or YUI Skinning is created
          > for users to create their own themes?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Cagatay

        • Cagatay Civici