handling onclick event for textnode

  • rumesh_san
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009

      I want to store the TextNode object in javascript variable when the particular TextNode was click. Do I have to handle onclick event for TextNode?

      If anyone can provide an answer, it will be very helpful

      Thanks in advanced

      Regards,
      Rumesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        myTree.subscribe('clickEvent', function (oArgs) {
        var clickedNode = oArgs.node;
        // do whatever you want with it
        });

        You can also find out the node, if any, that has the focus (highlight)
        by reading the property currentFocus:

        var focusedNode = myTree.currentFocus;

        Satyam

        rumesh_san escribió:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I want to store the TextNode object in javascript variable when the particular TextNode was click. Do I have to handle onclick event for TextNode?
        >
        > If anyone can provide an answer, it will be very helpful
        >
        > Thanks in advanced
        >
        > Regards,
        > Rumesh

      • rumesh_san