Re: [ydn-javascript] Removing and Adding Panels ...

  • manjunath patil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi please tell me how to add panels inside the layout maneger and positioning and coloring
      Thanks
      Manju

      On 5/26/09, bill78b <bill78b@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I am having 4 panels with grid layout ...

      I can remove the panels and adding the panels ...

      My problem is during the add panels ...

      I like to adding the Panel's in first grid depend on the selection of
      the panel from the select box....

      But it is adding at the constant position ..

      How can i add the panel in the first Grid it self instead of previous
      position ..

      Thanks

      Vinu