Layout Manager and Ajax Request

  • lars.simone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Hello,

      I have a problem and I don't know the best way for this problem.

      I have a main side with Layout Manager and I start it to beginning:

      Header, Center, Footer.

      In Center I have a Nested Layout (for Ajax Request) with:

      Left, Center1, Right

      Now, I will refresh the complete Nested Layout (Left, Center1, Right) with Ajax. I send a Ajax Request e.g. to the side users.php (later to e.g. mail.php ans so on) and the response is refresh Left, Center1, Right....

      How can I make this?????