automatic reloading of the datatable template

  • john_ranbir
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009

      I have integrated the YUi Datatable in to my php application.I am getting the
      records from mysql database.

      My problem is every time when i try to access this table for the first time it
      will load the entire table on to the browser and suddenly it reloads the entire
      YUI datatable.

      Please help me.Thanks in Advance.

      With Regards,
      John
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2009
        I think you have asked this already and with this description, there is
        little chance you will get an answer. The DataTable doesn't behave as
        you describe and it is irrelevant what goes on the server so the only
        thing remaining is your code, which you don't show nor comment about.

        Satyam