Re: Pagination with autocomplete datatable

  • Lucas Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 8:54 PM
      What version of YUI are you using?

      You'll probably want to add

      metaFields: { totalRecords: 'someLocation' }

      to your DataSource schema. And if you're using YUI 2.7.0, set the DataTable configuration

      dynamicData: true

      And add the handleDataReturnPayload override to migrate the value from the server response to the DataTable's payload.

      myDataTable.handleDataReturnPayload = function(req, res, payload) {
      payload = payload || {};
      payload.totalRecords = res.meta.totalRecords;
      return payload;
      };

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/#dynamicdata