What UI element would you recommend using?

  • Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 3:48 PM
      I've got a dialog with username/password text boxes and reset password/login buttons.

      In the past, I've used a bit of text on the dialog in red to signify a failed login.

      Suprisingly, quite a few users have not noticed it and submit support tickets.

      So, I was wondering, from a user interface standpoint, what is a good way to notify the user their password has been reset and/or their login information was invalid?

      Which YUI control would YOU use?

      G-Man
      http://www.lookwhatgmanfound.com