adding the panels on the first postion of the page

  • bill78b
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Hi

      I am having a drop down which is having the list of panels ...

      When i select an panel ... It should be add it to the First position of the page ... and the second panel, it should add it to the next of the first panel ...

      How can i positioned them one by one , next to next ..

      Any ideas ...

      Thanks

      Bill