Which link was clicked to show a dialog

  • peterredding@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009

      I have several HTML links, each with a unique ID, that can cause a single dialog to be loaded using listeners. I want to detect which of the links was clicked so that I can populate my HTML form in the dialog with the relevant data.

      I'm using beforeShowEvent.subscribe which is getting called but I cannot figure out how to get the ID of the link that was clicked on to trigger the event.

      Can anyone help me? At this stage I don't care if I've missed something obvious and look stupid as long as I can get it working.

      Thanks,

      Pete.