Re: [ydn-javascript] draggable tree

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      On the side of the TreeView, it is possible. You have the methods to
      remove (TreeView.popNode) and then append (Node.appendTo) or insert
      (Node.insertBefore and Node.insertAfter) a node at any place. The
      TreeView does not provide Drag and Drop facilities, you have to handle
      that yourself, and I'm afraid I've never been good at it. However, the
      user guide plus Dav Glass' samples should get you on the right track:

      http://blog.davglass.com/2006/06/yui-code-samples/

      You would use some proxy on behalf of the node being moved.

      Satyam