SimpleDialog in Tabview

  • Caxton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2009

      I have two problems when using simpledialog in tabview.

      First, there is a datatable within simpledialog, and the datatable's broders show on the screen; the broders disappear after the simpledialog shown.

      Second, when the simpledialog shown, the objects in the page are blocked(include simpledialog).

      However, these two problem are not appear on Firefox or do not use tabview.

      Here are screenshots:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/kaifu.chan/Temp#5340394044281766914
      http://picasaweb.google.com/kaifu.chan/Temp#5340394044163028258

      Please give me a hand.

      Thanks.

      Best regards,

      Caxton
    • Eric Miraglia

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          Dear all:

          I found that simpledialog in tabview has a problem.

          The modal property of simpledialog set to true will cause simpledialog not work.

          However, this property is important and useful.

          Any idea?

          Thanks.

          Caxton
        • Eric Miraglia

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
              Dear Eric:

              Sure.

              http://140.122.184.30/~caxton/test.php

              I try jquery tabview, and it doesn't have this issue.
              So, I adopt jquery tabview instead.

              Caxton

              > Caxton,
              >
              > Do you have a URL you can point people to?
              >
              > -Eric
              >

              > On Jun 1, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Caxton wrote:
              >

              > > Dear all:
              > >
              > > I found that simpledialog in tabview has a problem.
              > >
              > > The modal property of simpledialog set to true will cause
              > > simpledialog not work.
              > >
              > > However, this property is important and useful.
              > >
              > > Any idea?
              > >
              > > Thanks.
              > >
              > > Caxton

            • Caxton