Removing and Adding Panels ...

  • bill78b
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 10:05 AM
      Hi

      I am having 4 panels with grid layout ...

      I can remove the panels and adding the panels ...

      My problem is during the add panels ...

      I like to adding the Panel's in first grid depend on the selection of
      the panel from the select box....

      But it is adding at the constant position ..

      How can i add the panel in the first Grid it self instead of previous
      position ..

      Thanks

      Vinu
    • venu77d
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26 3:49 PM
        Hi

        No Luck Here ...

        I am fighting with this issue since 2 days ...

        Any Help will be great ...

        Thanks

        Vinu

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bill78b" <bill78b@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I am having 4 panels with grid layout ...
        >
        > I can remove the panels and adding the panels ...
        >
        > My problem is during the add panels ...
        >
        > I like to adding the Panel's in first grid depend on the selection of
        > the panel from the select box....
        >
        > But it is adding at the constant position ..
        >
        > How can i add the panel in the first Grid it self instead of previous
        > position ..
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Vinu

      • manjunath patil