Best strategy for drag and drop pattern

  • Wartenberg, Camilo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006

      I am wondering if anyone creating patterns similar to this one: http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/pattern.php?pattern=animate# could share their thought on the best way to go about it.

      I am using relative positioning values and trouble during the panel motion. Should I use absolute positioning? Have you implemented it with or without target elements?

      Thanks,

      Camilo

      This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

    • Amit Snyderman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 7:49 AM
        Any luck with this?