What version do I have?

  • awales88
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      Sorry guys, opening up old code and can't determine what version of yui drag drop. All I can find is the copyright info...

      /* Copyright (c) 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. */
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2009
        On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 09:35:33PM -0000, awales88 wrote:
        > Sorry guys, opening up old code and can't determine what version of yui drag drop. All I can find is the copyright info...

        Look for something like this at the bottom of the file:

        YAHOO.register("yahoo", YAHOO, {version: "2.4.1", build: "742"});

        -Adam
      • awales88
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2009
          Nope, the gentleman that originally developed this stripped out all nonessentials including the version, whitespaces, and crlfs. The only bit remaining is the copyright. Do you know roughly the version(s) that was released in 2006?

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 09:35:33PM -0000, awales88 wrote:
          > > Sorry guys, opening up old code and can't determine what version of yui drag drop. All I can find is the copyright info...
          >
          > Look for something like this at the bottom of the file:
          >
          > YAHOO.register("yahoo", YAHOO, {version: "2.4.1", build: "742"});
          >
          > -Adam

        • Adam Moore
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2009
            On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:57:50PM -0000, awales88 wrote:
            > Nope, the gentleman that originally developed this stripped out all
            > nonessentials including the version, whitespaces, and crlfs. The only
            > bit remaining is the copyright. Do you know roughly the version(s)
            > that was released in 2006?

            This is probably one of the first two public releases (either version
            number 0.10.0 or 0.11.4), which only had the version information in the
            copyright comment block. You can download any of the releases here:

            http://yuilibrary.com/downloads/#yui2

            -Adam