Re: need help! min-width: 974, max width to depend on content width

  • D. Wayne Fincher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      It sounds like you've got some sort of scripting backend there, so perhaps you can specify the overall page width dynamically. On most pages, you can default to yui-d3 and on pages where you need the 100% width, you could set that using a variable.

      And if that can't be set before sending out the page, it can always be changed using javascript. A simple Dom.removeClass(mainDiv, 'yui-d3') and then a Dom.addClass(mainDiv, 'yui-d0')

      Hope that helps...