Re: carousel navigation

  • ikxne
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 7:44 AM
      hi gopal,

      thanks for the reply.
      i can see how to use "yui-carousel-first-button" and "yui-carousel-next-button" to change the buttons images and look, but i don't see how i can use those css classes to position the buttons outside of the "yui-carousel-nav" div which i believe i would need to do for the buttons to appear to the left and right of the carousel itself.
      i'm sure i am missing something.
      is the paginator required to reposition the navigation buttons ala netflix or bill scott's standard layout?

      thanks again, ikx