Tabview default title colors

  • acewy37
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      I have a tab view that is configed from static markup. I want all but the first tab to be grayed out until the user selects an item from a datatable. I have set an attribute in the <li> disabled = 'true' to accomplish this and it works great. However, when I programatically endable the tabs they are enabled but maintain their grayed out style. If I select a tab it's background goes the default blue but the title remains grayed. How do I change the style of the tabs when I enable them? In the enable script I am doing:

      for(var n=1;n<5;n++) {
      tabView.get('tabs')[n].set('disabled', false);
      }

      (tabview is a global var set to the tabview)

      Thanx