Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Carousel

  • Gopal Venkatesan (गोपाल वे
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009
      On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 20:23 +0000, Kenneth MacLean wrote:
      > Does anyone know how to get the carousel control, when set to
      > autoPlay, NOT to visibly scroll through all of the pages, but just
      > reset the control back to the first page?
      > I have a nice set of images that I've put into the carousel and it
      > works great. But when the carousel control goes back to the first
      > image, it slides through all of the images in backwards order before
      > it displays the first image again.
      > I've studied the properties, methods, and events for the control, but
      > haven't been able to figure out a way to simply reset the carousel
      > back to the beginning without the intervening scroll.
      > Any help would be appreciated.

      Hi Kenneth:

      Unfortunately the feature you're asking for isn't supported by YUI
      Carousel. Can you please file an enhancement request for the same?

      --
      Gopal Venkatesan
      http://g13n.in/

      Note: if you see question marks (???) after my name above, then your
      mail tool is not Unicode enabled.
      You should see my name (Gopal Venkatesan) in Hindi (गोपाल वेंकटेसन)
    • Kenneth MacLean
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2009
        Thanks Gopal. I will file an enhancement request.
        :-) Ken