Re: Hidding columns style

  • razer2176
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 6:30 AM
      Old post I know, but probably quite some people are wondering how to fix this.
      I wrote a css fix for this particular problem. Not only the div inside the table cells will be hidden also the table cells itself. Now it just hides the div inside the cell leaving the table cell visible.

      Just put these css modification into your own css script and include this after the datatable css file.

      th.yui-dt-hidden,
      tr.yui-dt-odd .yui-dt-hidden,
      tr.yui-dt-even .yui-dt-hidden {
      display:none;
      }

      For a demonstration you can go check out this page:
      http://normankosmal.com/wordpress/?p=45

      greetings,

      raz