Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Space at bottom of grid in Firefox

  • Brendan Vogt
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 1:16 AM

      I am still not able to take away the space at the bottom om my grid formation in Mozilla Firefox.  IE7 it works fine, but not Firefox.  Even if I set margin and padding to 0 in my stylesheet.  I'm not sure why there is a spacing beneath my grid formation.

      Where is Nate, he is normally quick to answer these type of questions.

      Brendan

      2009/4/28 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>
      What do you mean?

      2009/4/28 viruschidai <viruschidai@...>

      try to set the gutter of bottom unit to 0.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...> wrote:

      > Is there no one that can help me on this?
      >

      > 2009/4/22 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > When I create a standard layout with a left and right column there is a
      > > space on top of the page and at the bottom of the page. In base-min.css,
      > > body is to margin:10px; I took this out and it works fine in IE 7, but in
      > > Firefox there is just space at the bottom of my grid, how do I get this
      > > away? I defined my own body tag in my stylesheet and set both margin and
      > > padding to 0, but it is still there at the bottom.
      > >
      > > Brendan

    • Brendan Vogt
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9 1:04 AM
        Hello??  Is there really no one that can help me??  I'm sure of it I am not the only one that has had this issue.

        Brendan

        2009/5/2 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>
        Hi,

        I am still not able to take away the space at the bottom om my grid formation in Mozilla Firefox.  IE7 it works fine, but not Firefox.  Even if I set margin and padding to 0 in my stylesheet.  I'm not sure why there is a spacing beneath my grid formation.

        Where is Nate, he is normally quick to answer these type of questions.

        Brendan

        2009/4/28 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>

        What do you mean?

        2009/4/28 viruschidai <viruschidai@...>

        try to set the gutter of bottom unit to 0.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...> wrote:

        > Is there no one that can help me on this?
        >

        > 2009/4/22 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>

        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > When I create a standard layout with a left and right column there is a
        > > space on top of the page and at the bottom of the page. In base-min.css,
        > > body is to margin:10px; I took this out and it works fine in IE 7, but in
        > > Firefox there is just space at the bottom of my grid, how do I get this
        > > away? I defined my own body tag in my stylesheet and set both margin and
        > > padding to 0, but it is still there at the bottom.
        > >
        > > Brendan

      • viruschidai
        Message 3 of 8 , May 10 8:22 PM
          Can you post your code?

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...> wrote:

          > Hello?? Is there really no one that can help me?? I'm sure of it I am not
          > the only one that has had this issue.
          >
          > Brendan
          >

          > 2009/5/2 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>
          >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I am still not able to take away the space at the bottom om my grid
          > > formation in Mozilla Firefox. IE7 it works fine, but not Firefox. Even if
          > > I set margin and padding to 0 in my stylesheet. I'm not sure why there is a
          > > spacing beneath my grid formation.
          > >
          > > Where is Nate, he is normally quick to answer these type of questions.
          > >
          > > Brendan
          > >

          > > 2009/4/28 Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@...>
          > >
          > > What do you mean?

        • Brendan Vogt
          Message 4 of 8 , May 11 8:21 AM
            I use version 2.7.0.  In my stylesheet I tried do this:

            body{padding:0;margin:0;}

            In IE there is no margin/padding after I add that code to my stylesheet, but in FF there is a margin/padding at the bottom.  Try it out with the grid generator and test it in FF.

            Can you post your code?