Using grids defeats html formatting inside

  • k6rks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      This is very mystifying for me. I uses grids just to setup a page layout and find that items such as lists (ul) or fieldsets show their text only and no formatting.

      I placed an example by modifying a standard YUI example and replacing part of the Latin place filling text with a ul and a fieldset

      http://ncssa.info/YUI27/examples/grids/grids-gc_source.html

      This is very non-intuitive for me so I am missing some basic precept.

      Bob
    • Dav Glass
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        You are including reset-fonts-grids.css which, as the name implies,
        contains: reset, fonts and grids CSS files (it's called a rollup).

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/reset
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/fonts
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids

        If you want just the grids, include this file instead:
        http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.7.0/build/grids/grids-min.css

        Does that help?

        Dav