Re: Help with yui 7.2.0 (TreeView)

  • ke7zmm
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2009
        No, you are not having a similar problem. Please don't piggyback on
        other threads. You are upgrading and you are facing a well known bug.
        You can download the files with the bug fixed from Github:

        http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master

        Go into build/treeview and pick whichever version you want from there.

        Satyam

        ke7zmm escribió:
        > I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).

      • Chris Curran
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2009
          Ouch. His problem sounded similar to me...