Yahoo UI Carousel issue in JSR 168 portlet

  • mukesh chandnani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:41 AM
      Hi  There,
              I am using the Yahoo UI carousel inside the JSR 168 portlet. The problem is the carousel works as expected w.r.t the functionality, but the horizontal width of the portlet becomes too wide , when the portal page loads( too wide, that i can place 10 more portlets in that width).
           Has anyone tried placing the carousel component inside the  JSR 168 portlet. or could some one please explain as to what could be the reason of this unexceptional width in the component.

      Thanks in Advance.