Full Page Layout/Tabview/Google Map

  • stanleycup5in12
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I am new to YUI and I am using the Full Page Layout. I have a Tabview in the center unit. I know the center unit should not/can not have a pixel width/height and that those measurements are decided by left/right units.

      I would like however to put a Google map in center unit. Does any one have a link they can send me to in order to show an example? I have seen examples of Google maps inside Tabview but not inside Tabview which is inside a center unit.

      Thanks,
      Terry