Re: DataTable "nesting withing a table" problem

  • rik_phelan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      I too have stumbled in to this problem when upgrading my site from YUI 2.5.2 to 2.7.0.

      It has taken a long time to diagnose. Restructuring to work around it is going to be prohibitively expensive. I will have to go back to 2.5.2 for now and will keenly await the arrival of a bug fix.
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2009
        Hi folks,

        This bug is being tracked here:
        http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2527707

        including patch information. If you have additional details please add them to the bug.

        Thanks,
        Jenny