Re: Help with yui 7.2.0 (TreeView)

  • Phil Dickson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...> wrote:

      > On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 07:45:42PM -0000, Phil Dickson wrote:
      > > With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!
      > >
      > > But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#upgrade

      I have looked at the upgrade notes but doesn't say how to upgrade. It seems that just putting in new files (2.7) where the old ones (2.6) are would work but it doesn't...
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2009
        Phil,

        Can you send a link to the upgraded page with which you're having trouble?

        -Eric

        On May 1, 2009, at 5:56 AM, Phil Dickson wrote:

        --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, Adam Moore <adamoore@.. .> wrote:

        > On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 07:45:42PM -0000, Phil Dickson wrote:
        > > With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!
        > >
        > > But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?
        >
        > http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/treeview/ #upgrade

        I have looked at the upgrade notes but doesn't say how to upgrade. It seems that just putting in new files (2.7) where the old ones (2.6) are would work but it doesn't...

      • ke7zmm
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2009
          I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2009
            No, you are not having a similar problem. Please don't piggyback on
            other threads. You are upgrading and you are facing a well known bug.
            You can download the files with the bug fixed from Github:

            http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master

            Go into build/treeview and pick whichever version you want from there.

            Satyam

            ke7zmm escribió:
            > I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).

          • Chris Curran
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2009
              Ouch. His problem sounded similar to me...