Re: [ydn-javascript] TabView Orientation=left Set Label Width- Best Way

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      Brapao,

      Try being more specific with your CSS rule, adding this to the page in addition to the default TabView CSS file:

      #myTabView .yui-navset .yui-navset-left .yui-nav, #myTabView .yui-navset-left .yui-nav {
      width:[your new width];
      }

      Then, make sure the markup for the TabView instance you're targeting is with an element whose id is myTabView.  Your new width should only affect the targeted instance.

      -Eric

      On Apr 30, 2009, at 5:57 AM, brapao75 wrote:

      Hi, what is the best way to set the label width on tabview with orientation set to "left".
      Tabview Css set width at "6em". I can't change css, becouse other tbaview instances must mantain the defult width!

      Thanks

      Ciao

      Brapao

    • brapao75