Re: [ydn-javascript] Are There Any Canvas-Based Charting Solutions Based on YUI?

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      wrumsby,

      I think what you want is Flot for YUI, created by YUI contributor Philip Tellis:

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Apr 30, 2009, at 8:19 PM, wrumsby wrote:

      I'm aware of the YUI Charts Control, but based on the way our applications are deployed (i.e. inside corporate networks where IT policy might dictate that Flash is not installed) we are interested in charting solutions that are based on canvas/excanvas.

      At the moment we're using Flot, which has a dependency on jQuery, but since YUI is a core part of our stack it would be nice if we could use something built on top of YUI.

      I'm not necessarily asking if the YUI team are going to provide such a control, but maybe a 3rd party library exists (e.g. a port of Flot to YUI) and if so I'd love to know.

    • wrumsby
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2009
        This looks exactly like what I want.

        Very much appreciated.