Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: removeTab

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      Rob,

      removeTab always requires a Tab instance; getTab always requires the index value.  AFAIK, there is no public method for accessing a Tab based on the HTML id attribute.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Apr 29, 2009, at 8:44 PM, gunsuka.diamonds wrote:

      Thanks Eric,

      I found the following code works:

      tabView.removeTab( tabView.getTab( 1));

      If I have three tabs (0,1,2) and I remove tab 1 does tab 2 become tab 1? I've not tried, but I suspect that would be the case.

      Can you do it by the item's ID name rather than an index number?