Are There Any Canvas-Based Charting Solutions Based on YUI?

  • wrumsby
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 8:19 PM
      I'm aware of the YUI Charts Control, but based on the way our applications are deployed (i.e. inside corporate networks where IT policy might dictate that Flash is not installed) we are interested in charting solutions that are based on canvas/excanvas.

      At the moment we're using Flot, which has a dependency on jQuery, but since YUI is a core part of our stack it would be nice if we could use something built on top of YUI.

      I'm not necessarily asking if the YUI team are going to provide such a control, but maybe a 3rd party library exists (e.g. a port of Flot to YUI) and if so I'd love to know.
    • Eric Miraglia

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2009
          This looks exactly like what I want.

          Very much appreciated.