Help with yui 7.2.0 (TreeView)

  • Phil Dickson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
      With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!

      But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?
      Phil
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
        On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 07:45:42PM -0000, Phil Dickson wrote:
        > With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!
        >
        > But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#upgrade
      • Phil Dickson
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2009
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...> wrote:

          > On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 07:45:42PM -0000, Phil Dickson wrote:
          > > With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!
          > >
          > > But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?
          >
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#upgrade

          I have looked at the upgrade notes but doesn't say how to upgrade. It seems that just putting in new files (2.7) where the old ones (2.6) are would work but it doesn't...
        • Eric Miraglia
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2009
            Phil,

            Can you send a link to the upgraded page with which you're having trouble?

            -Eric

            On May 1, 2009, at 5:56 AM, Phil Dickson wrote:

            --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, Adam Moore <adamoore@.. .> wrote:

            > On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 07:45:42PM -0000, Phil Dickson wrote:
            > > With 2.6.0 I have no problems with the treeView control, and it is great to have!
            > >
            > > But when I substitute the new 2.7 files it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Is there more installation to do?
            >
            > http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/treeview/ #upgrade

            I have looked at the upgrade notes but doesn't say how to upgrade. It seems that just putting in new files (2.7) where the old ones (2.6) are would work but it doesn't...

          • ke7zmm
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2009
              I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2009
                No, you are not having a similar problem. Please don't piggyback on
                other threads. You are upgrading and you are facing a well known bug.
                You can download the files with the bug fixed from Github:

                http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master

                Go into build/treeview and pick whichever version you want from there.

                Satyam

                ke7zmm escribió:
                > I'm having a similar problem. v 2.7 broke the navigation tree on my site, but I can't get the tree to sync with 2.6. I'd appreciate someone posting an example of how to work around the v2.7 breaking navigation problem (besides right clicking and opening pages in a new tab).

              • Chris Curran
                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2009
                  Ouch. His problem sounded similar to me...