TabView Orientation=left Set Label Width- Best Way

  • brapao75
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi, what is the best way to set the label width on tabview with orientation set to "left".
      Tabview Css set width at "6em". I can't change css, becouse other tbaview instances must mantain the defult width!

      Thanks

      Ciao

      Brapao
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
        Brapao,

        Try being more specific with your CSS rule, adding this to the page in addition to the default TabView CSS file:

        #myTabView .yui-navset .yui-navset-left .yui-nav, #myTabView .yui-navset-left .yui-nav {
        width:[your new width];
        }

        Then, make sure the markup for the TabView instance you're targeting is with an element whose id is myTabView.  Your new width should only affect the targeted instance.

        -Eric

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2009
          Hi, Eric thanks a lot, it's work!
          to work well i had to add this rule: