Re: YUI Datatable, MVC with zend and getting data client side from PHP server si

  • mattatlamplight
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009

      I'm in a similar situation with Zend MVC and trying to integrate a bit with YUI. I've written some classes that start to do this:
      - an autocomplete form element extending Zend_Form_Element_Text
      - a datatable that takes a Zend_Rowset or array of data from the db, renders an html table, and puts the javascript in the Zend script view helpers. ( I prefer the html as the datasource for progressive enhancement, although I've had to do some extra work to get pagination etc working - harder with HTML datasource).
      - a rte text editor form element extending Zend_Form_Element_Textarea

      At the moment they're quite messy - I've been learning YUI and Zend as I go, but I'd love a Zend_Yui_ component. I'd be quite happy to share if you'd like to see what I've got, but it won't be nearly as clear and nice as satyam's stuff.

      Is there anyone else around using Zend Framework and YUI?

      Cheers

      Matt