datatable and datecelleditor

  • andy.petrella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to use the DataTable widget as the container for a form, so that for each field of the form I attach to corresponding cell editor (using the DataTable.attach method).

      That works fine but if there is another/smarter way to create form please go on... I'm open to all suggestions ^^.

      So, the thing I can't get resolve is how to have a date field edited with the DateCellEditor formatted using a custom format; for now, the date string is formmated using is ISO-9601 (I believe) but I want only the YYYY-MM-DD to be displayed (and get rid of the day string and daytime + timezone).

      Anyone ?

      Great thanks to great job for all of you guyz (new in this group ;-))