YUI windows (panels)

  • bill78b
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hello friends,

      I am using YUI library to create Panles. Now i want to open windows (panels)that can be minimized, maximized, moved, resized and closed.
      Can anyone please help me with this and send me an example or some articles.

      Thanks in advance
      Bill
    • josep.pijuan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
        Hello Bill,

        I'm not sure what you mean when you say minimize or maximize, and I'm not an expert, but I think yui examples ara so clear.

        In this example yui can resize, close and move a panel:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel-resize_source.html

        I hope this example could help you.

        Josep

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bill78b" <bill78b@...> wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        >
        > I am using YUI library to create Panles. Now i want to open windows (panels)that can be minimized, maximized, moved, resized and closed.
        > Can anyone please help me with this and send me an example or some articles.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        > Bill

      • bill78b
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
          Hi Josep

          Thanks For your reply ...

          I am looking for the minimize , maximize options For the Panel Like Same Features as Windows .....

          Do you have any Idea ..

          Any Examples..

          Thanks

          Bill

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "josep.pijuan" <josep.pira@...> wrote:

          > Hello Bill,
          >
          > I'm not sure what you mean when you say minimize or maximize, and I'm not an expert, but I think yui examples ara so clear.
          >
          > In this example yui can resize, close and move a panel:
          >
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel-resize_source.html
          >
          > I hope this example could help you.
          >
          > Josep
          >

          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bill78b" <bill78b@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello friends,
          > >
          > > I am using YUI library to create Panles. Now i want to open windows (panels)that can be minimized, maximized, moved, resized and closed.
          > > Can anyone please help me with this and send me an example or some articles.
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance
          > > Bill

        • josep.pijuan
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
            Hi bill,

            I've searched in this forum and I've found something interesting, please visit these posts: