Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: YUI 3 Portal Example

  • Dav Glass
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
      Reading through the code it's very easy to see what you need to remove:

      16 //The list of feeds that we are going to use
      17 var feeds = {

      108 //Helper method for creating the feed DD on the left
      109 var _createFeedDD = function(node, data) {

      52 //Walk through the feeds list and create the list on the left
      353 var feedList = Y.Node.get('#feeds ul');
      354 Y.each(feeds, function(v, k) {
      355 var li = Y.Node.create('<li id="' + k + '">' + v.title +
      '</li>');
      356 feedList.appendChild(li);
      357 //Create the DD instance for this item
      358 _createFeedDD(li, v);
      359 });

      Now all you have to do is change the logic here for creating the
      modules:

      231 //This creates the module, either from a drag event or from the
      cookie load
      232 var setupModDD = function(mod, data, dd) {

      Dav