How to maintain the state of pagination after clicking on next or previous link

  • mrudula
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hi all
      I have a datatable with pagination.After clicking on previous link or next link,I modifing the specific record and stroing into DB and i am refreshing the page, to get the modifing result from DB. But after refreshing the page it is showing starting records.I want to show the page in which i made modifications.

      Can any one help in this issue.

      Thnaks in advance