Re: [ydn-javascript] id value for datatable table

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 2:27 PM
      You would do it via JavaScript code, not via HTML

      myDataTable.getTableEl().setAttribute ('id','test');

      However I would avoid doing that. It is best not to alter the HTML
      generated by the component itself. The DataTable doesn't use the id
      attribute, but other components do and it is not a good idea to modify
      those things that the YUI component might depend upon.

      Satyam