Panel Animation

  • Wartenberg, Camilo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006

      I am trying to shrink a panel using animation but it will shrink it from right to left by default (where the right side of the box will move towards the left side until the desired width is achieved)

      Can anyone tell me how to make it so the right side of the box will stay stationary while the left side will be the one shrinking and moving right during the animation?

      Thanks,

      Camilo

      This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

    • khromu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007

        I'm trying to animate a panel (increase width). I' tryed several ways:
        1: var anim = new YAHOO.util.Anim(panel1.element, attributes, 0.5,
        YAHOO.util.Easing.easeNone)
        2: var anim = new YAHOO.util.Anim('panel1', attributes, 0.5,
        YAHOO.util.Easing.easeNone)

        The 2 works fine (resises panel but doesn't resize the shadow)
        1 works only works in firefox and there only works to resize shadow.

        Does anyone have any goo ideia on how to resize a panel.

        Best regards