YUI Uploader ScriptLimits Timeout - Anyone?

  • Matt Howey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      So I've seen sporadic information regarding Flash's "ScriptLimits" recursion limitation. Is this still an issue with flash and does it effect the YUI Uploader in terms of causing a timeout on a slower connection while sending a larger file?

      I've looked through the limitations and usage documents and do not see any specifics regarding the ScriptLimits issues and/or the way to set timeouts...and feedback regarding this would be appreciated!

      Matt