Contextmenu problem on IE7

  • elmarkivo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi, I have the same error in IE6 or IE7. Firefox 3 has no problems.
      I have a TabView with a Datatable and the datatable have a contextmenu.
      At the first time the tabView is displayed everything is fine, but, when i click again in the Tab, the contextmenu appear and is not responding to events like over or click.
      i had the same problem in firefox but it was resolved with this code before the creation of the contextmenu.

      if (YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenu("mycontextmenu") != null){
      YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenu("mycontextmenu").destroy();
      }
      obviously, in IE doesn't work for me.

      Code:

      if (YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenu("mycontextmenu") != null)
      {YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenu("mycontextmenu").destroy();}

      myContextMenu= new YAHOO.widget.ContextMenu("mycontextmenu",{trigger:myDataTable.getTbodyEl()});

      myContextMenu.addItem({text:"Bajar"});
      myContextMenu.addItem({text:"Eliminar"});
      myContextMenu.addItem({text: "Mover", disabled: true });
      myContextMenu.addItem({text: "Transferir", disabled: true });
      myContextMenu.addItem({text: "Almacenar", disabled: true });

      myContextMenu.clickEvent.subscribe(onContextMenuClick, myDataTable);
      myContextMenu.render("div_archivos");
      myDataTable.subscribe("rowMouseoverEvent",myDataTable.onEventHighlightRow);
      myDataTable.subscribe("rowMouseoutEvent",myDataTable.onEventUnhighlightRow);

      any help is appreciated.

      Marcos
    • elmarkivo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        any idea?
        i can´t fix the IE problem... the Visual Studio IE debugger shows an error in menu-min.js in :

        this.body.removeChild(A3)

        the error is fired in the line:

        YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenu("mycontextmenu").destroy()

        it seems that in IE doesn't work, maybe with another way to destroy the menumanager, but i can't figured out.

        thanks