Re: YUI TreeView dblClickEvent

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      tree.subscribe("dblClickEvent", function(oArgs){
      alert(oArgs.node.label + " label was double clicked");
      });

      is not working for me either ! I removed all the events on my tree and all the after rendering procedures and I dbl click without success when using treeview 2.7.0 but a editor is shown with 2.6.0 ! I am creating the tree with a tasknode function from checkbox examples ....

      > The click events don't receive a node object but an object with two
      > properties, event and node. This should work
      >
      > tree.subscribe("dblClickEvent", function(oArgs){
      > alert(oArgs.node.label + " label was double clicked");
      > });
      >
      > This examples show how it works, they show a message with the node
      > clicked or double clicked:
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tv-edit.html
      >
      > Satyam
      >

      > matt_ammer escribió:
      > > I can't seem to find an example of a double click event where the event identifies the node that was double clicked. The examples only show how to trap the node for a single click and how to invoke the editor for a double click.
      > >
      > > I have tried adding this javascript to my page and it does display the alert but does not identify the node that was clicked:
      > >
      > > tree.subscribe("dblClickEvent", function(node){
      > > alert(node.label + " label was double clicked");
      > > });
      > >
      > > How can I accomplish this?
      > >
      > > Thanks!

    • malutanpetronel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        I see as a possible problem this function ? or maybe a missing parameter to be sent to tree to know that it is a HTML node tree ? :
        YAHOO.extend(YAHOO.widget.TaskNode, YAHOO.widget.TextNode, {
        _type: "TaskNode",

        getContentHtml: function() {
        var sb = [];
        sb[sb.length] = '<td><span';
        sb[sb.length] = ' id="' + this.labelElId + '"';
        if (this.title) {
        sb[sb.length] = ' title="' + this.title + '"';
        }
        sb[sb.length] = ' class="' + this.labelStyle + '"';
        sb[sb.length] = ' >';
        sb[sb.length] = this.label;
        sb[sb.length] = '</span></td>';

        sb[sb.length] = '<td style="color:#A33; font-size:0.85em;"><i>';
        sb[sb.length] = ' ' + this.oData.Language;
        sb[sb.length] = '<\/i><\/td>';
        return sb.join("");
        }
        });