Treeview 2.6 vs 2.7

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      I've tried to move to latest 2.7 from 2.6.0 Satyam and my tree is corecctly rendered and after

      tree.render();

      I have
      tree.subscribe("enterKeyPressed",function(node) {
      alert("Enter key pressed on node: " + node.label);
      });

      tree.subscribe("clickEvent", function(oArgs) {
      alert("click");
      var sonId = oArgs.node.data.id;

      and at the end of my entire script I've inserted
      alert("123");

      This last alert is displayed so together with the fact I see the tree ok and no errors in IE or Firefox I would assume the tree was corectly rendered... However I created the tree based on that checkbox example in order to add more td's where necesarly...

      it looks the clickevent is never fired !!! What's to do please ?

      With kind regards
      Petronel