how to set the positions of xand y in datatable with tooltips in satyamdatatable

  • john_ranbir
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      how to set the positions of xand y in datatable with tooltips in satyam datatable.please send me the reply for this
    • john_ranbir
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        how to set the positions of xand y in datatable with tooltips in satyam datatable.plz tell me the solution for this.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          The source code for the example is within the page itself. It starts
          right after it creates the DataTable and the Tooltip. There is some
          work with the timers. As for the calculation, it is done in this two lines:

          var xy = [parseInt(oArgs.event.clientX,10) + 10 ,parseInt(oArgs.event.clientY,10) + 10 ];

          That gives you the coordinates as an array of two numbers, and that is
          what this property of Panel needs, and it is set here:

          tt.cfg.setProperty('xy',xy);

          Satyam