Re: DataTable: Dynamic data impossible by design???

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
      Oops, I had meant to paste in agentorangejdm's suggestion:

      "on initial load load the first 10, then on the data return event fire off to get the next 5000 or whatever, and append that data to the table? The only problem i would see with that is that you might be doing extra work when the user hits a sort, then the table will try to append, but then get the next request to load (and flush the table) the new sorted data, which may not be such a huge issue if the other 5000 is also paginated etc .."