Re: [ydn-javascript] TreeView clickEvent still does not fire for customized HTML in 2.70b

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      That example does not use clickEvents at all

      This example:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tv-edit.html

      does, both clicks and double clicks and reports each in a message right
      below the tree. For those nodes where editing is enabled (all but the
      first one), a double-click will bring the editor.

      Could you point us to some piece of code that shows the error? I would
      like to have a sample to work with.

      The changes suggested in the ticket have been implemented, the event
      handler methods for each even are now separate so they can be subclassed
      independently.

      Satyam