create panel call setBody with smarty template

  • jliuecmd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Sorry I am new to this group, this question may have been answered before.

      Run YUI example panelskin2_source.html,

      YAHOO.example.container.panel2 = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("panel2", { width:"300px", visible:false, constraintoviewport:true } );
      YAHOO.example.container.panel2.setBody("dynamically generated page");
      YAHOO.example.container.panel2.setFooter("<span>End of Panel #2</span>");
      YAHOO.example.container.panel2.render("container");

      I want to replace setBody call with:

      setBody({{include file='my_smarty_template.tpl'}});

      The problem is the template was shown inline in the page, not what I want. I want the template shown only when the panel is shown.

      Your help is greatly appreciated!

      Jun